Hospice of Palm Beach County Foundation’s Corporate Partnership Program recognizes corporate leaders who have made the commitment to support Trustbridge. As a member of Hospice of Palm Beach County Foundation’s Corporate Partnership Program, the goodwill of your company or foundation reaches thousands of patients, their families and friends of the Foundation each year. Depending on the amount of your gift, or the method of support chosen, members receive many benefits which may include: invitations to special events, listing on our website; features in our newsletter and many additional opportunities.
By becoming a member of our Corporate Partnership Program, your company can assist Trustbridge meet the demands of the aging population in South Florida. The funds we raise allow Trustbridge to continue to provide the entire community with a broad spectrum of quality care associated with the end of life, regardless of ones ability to pay.
Annual benefits of Corporate Partnership may include:
- Recognition as a member of the Corporate Partnership Program in our Newsletter (annual circulation of 75,000)
- Company logo included on the Corporate Partnership page of our Foundation website
- Recognition on all Hospice of Palm Beach County Foundation e-blasts
- Recognition on our donor walls located in Hospital In-Patient Units
- Invitations to special events
For more information, please contact Lorraine Shim by phone (954) 315-6789 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our current partners: