3rd Annual Country Club Chef Showdown
SOUTH COUNTY EDITION
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Addison Reserve Country Club/Delray Beach
$200 per person / Cocktail Attire
The 3rd annual battle of the Country Club Chefs will be hosted by last year's winner - Zach Bell of Addison Reserve Country Club! The chefs return to the ballroom to compete in this Iron-Chef style competition. Each chef will create an original dish using the same main ingredient. A panel of expert judges will determine the winner. Among the participating clubs are Delaire Country Club, Gleneagles Country Club, The Polo Club at Boca Raton and Woodfield Country Club.
Guests can sample each of the chef's creations, sip savory cocktails, and bid on high-end silent auction prizes throughout the evening.
Participating Chefs:(click on the chef to see their bio)
To view judges bios, click here
- Lindsay Autry, Finalist, Top Chef Texas
- Katherine Barnhart, Palm Beach County Wealth Advisor, BB&T
- Michelle Bernstein, Executive Chef, Michy's
- Nan Chisholm, Fine Art Appraiser, Antique Roadshow (PBS)
- Stephanie Miskew - Certified Sommelier, Wine Altier & The Glamorous Gourmet
- Virginia Philip, Master Sommelier,The Breakers, Palm Beach / Virginia Philip Wine Shop & Academy
- Marie Speed - Group Editor, JES Publishing (Boca Raton Magazine)
In Our Hearts Memorial Candle: For an additional donation, you may honor a loved one with a Memorial Candle with the inscription “When someone you love becomes a Memory, The Memory becomes a Treasure” . The candle and your loved ones name will be placed at your table to glow in their honor and you may bring the candle home as a tribute to your loved one.
Registration is now closed. Please contact Mary Coleman for more information. 561.265.6042 or email email@example.com